Alphington Dental Care is committed to the prevention of healthcare associated infections. We take the safety of our patients and staff very seriously in order to ensure quality treatment standards.
We will to continue to advocate for healthy practices for all of our patients. This includes correct use of hand hygiene in line with the World Health Organisations Guidelines for Hand Hygiene: Why, How & When?
If you would like to know more, we have ensured that we maintain compliance with the following Standards and Guidelines:
- Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Infection Control
- The AS/NZS 4815: Office-based health care facilities ‑ Reprocessing of reusable medical and surgical instruments and equipment, and maintenance of the associated environment
- NHMRC Australian Guidelines for The Prevention and Control of Infection in Healthcare
- Department of Health and Ageing Creutzfeldt Jacob Disease Infection Control Guidelines
- Australian Dental Association Guidelines for Infection Control